Monday, December 6, 2010

Home Cookin'

Whenever I go home I know I am in for a good meal! So, being the super cool person that I am, I decided to go to my parents' house last Friday night to hang with them and have dinner. My mom made a wonderful meal! The funny thing is is that my mom never tries too hard. She can put together an entire meal in no time, make it look so beautiful and taste fabulous!

One of the dishes she made the other night was pizza. It is my favorite. The best part was that she had leftovers to send home with me later that night. It made for a great lunch the other afternoon when I got off of work.


It is a very simple recipe and the amount of the ingredients is really up to you. So get messy and get to cookin'

-Pre-made pizza dough (whole wheat is my favorite)
-Organic pizza sauce
-Mozzarella cheese balls slices thin
-Veggies to top (my mom uses zuchini, mushroom, green pepper, white onion, tomatoes)

Directions: Once you are done putting all the ingredients on top of the pizza (anyway you like it. I dont have to eat it. you do) place it in the oven at 375 for about twenty minutes.


        
The best part about this pizza dish is that you can give it a completely different taste by changing up the vegetables or the type of cheese you use.


Thanks for the wonderful dinner the other night mom. Your meals always hit the spot! ;)

1 comment: